- MPM was able to train 59 women this year with sewing, and gave sewing machines to all of these women.
- We had new batch of Reformed Theological Institute students, started this October 2015.
- MPM had given oversight, and free help to care for Nepal Earthquake victims from May 2015 to December 2015.
- MPM has plans to fix 2kms long water pipe-line for Hill area poor families, this will fetch water from a mountain spring.
- We had medical camps for needy sick from various hill hamlets, hundreds benefited
- MPM gave wheel-chairs to needy, with the help of CHGN
- Pray that year 2016 may be a blessing to MPM
- MPM plans of various things, mainly working on developing Reformed Theological Institute with huge impact on common young people to help them in their social needs
- Pray for National Director and his family for their good health and responsibilities